Bites/Points per serving on iTrackBites Better Balance/WW Blue
This was a recipe I got from my mom – the flavor is really delicious and it’s a pretty easy recipe to make with simple ingredients. It is a winner in our house.
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 30 MinTotal time: 40 Min
- 13 ozs. turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pkg. au gratin potatoes
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 4 medium carrots cut into matchsticks
- 1 pkg. (10 ozs) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3 ozs reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Drizzle a large pan with a little oil and cook sausage and onion until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in potatoes, sauce mix, and water. Heat until boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in carrots; cover and simmer until carrots are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in broccoli and cheese; cook and cover until cheese is melted about 5-10 minutes.