Bites/Points per 2 Tbsp on iTrackBites Better Balance/WW Blue
This is a family favorite – we had it this week and my hubby told me this is something that he could eat once a week! It also freezes really well, so when I do make it I make sure to double or triple the batch. It is such a unique twist on traditional spaghetti, if you make it please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
Prep time: 10 MinCook time: 1 HourTotal time: 1 H & 10 M
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) Healthy Request condensed cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cups Velveeta, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) whole wheat spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a soup kettle or Dutch Oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Cover and bake the second casserole at 325° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.